Saturday, February 13, 2010

University Toronto Admission Average University Of Toronto Admission!!??

University of Toronto Admission!!?? - university toronto admission average

Hello!
I offer an alternative to Social Sciences at the University of Toronto Mississauga in an average of 72.3%. But at the end of high school my GPA was further reduced and reduced to 67%. I went to summer school and has a better record calculus and vectors. Previously, I had a value of 65% in this category, but the school I was 86% in the same class. This mark of my average above 70%. The Admissions Office sent me a letter asking what happens to me when the mark and then I sent a letter to explain it. I chose the e-mail and have my a@utoronto.ca UTHOR. I signed a portal / Blackboard several times. I registered for my classes, Rosi. I asked my OSAP and the rate of delayeds (which my return from one or two days behind time). I received e-mails from employees for UTM and many things.
They have not replied back to me if I keep my promise. I checked my status for admission and said that the conditions are not met (if not denied), but it was there before I sent the letter of explanation and spoke with Ms A in the Office of Admissions and Recruitment UTM and she told me that I probably do not offer my waste, but I was able to restrict part-time study.
My question is, who will be sending an e-mail or a written statement that, if I take my job or not? I ask because we pay for our 18th class August and I am very concerned about ttheir situation.
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

digidadd... said...

MT, call someone at the registrar and / or obtain an appointment in person. I think there should be no problem for you. The worst thing you can do is ask you to do certain courses and receive 70% in courses as a conditional offer. I do not think that it is for a decline of 2.3% on average.

Show your interest by calling and asking them - do not wait for a letter, if you ask him to wait.

I live in Toronto and in fact was there for several years - they are very fair / understanding

Worst case, if you can not leave them - do not worry - that the end of the world. I went to the University of Toronto and received - Use the knowledge gained. The world is full of opportunities, schools, and full rolls.

Have faith in yourself and work hard - I can guarantee that you will do something completely different to what you expect when you are finished, the school:)

Greetings and good luck in your studies

Brian I said...

UTSG As a student, I know first hand that the U of T is extremely slow in terms of answering e-mails and update the information online (for there are) so many students and other things. The best way is to go directly contact the school (call / no e-mail) and ask what to do.

If the lady that she did not lose his job, it is likely that this will not happen. However, it is possible that the school will be suspended, he has a particular brand to remain in school.

As for your question, yes, should you receive an e-mail or letter about your status in the school. However, this is a long time, and again it is best to contact the registrar.

In terms of education, you only pay.If you are rejected at the end as "you can simply return your money ... It's not like they'll take your money and refuse to refund the money. If you are not taking classes, you should get your teaching back in full. (If you pay for your stay, you will probably lose your deposit).

Post a Comment