Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ezetrol Side Effect On Bones What Are The Risks Of Omega-3?

What are the risks of omega-3? - ezetrol side effect on bones

A month ago I began taking supplements of fish oil, in particular a product called NutraSea ... Today I was bleeding from the nose, unexplained ... The book suggests taking 1 teaspoon per day ... It contains 500 mg of DHA. EPA-750 mg. Omega-3 1500mg. (I `m assuming thats per dose) ... I have sources other than blood thinners and nosebleeds are a common side effect ... I was there medication for blood pressure (Mavik), a beta-blocker (metoprolol), Ezetrol his cholesterol and acid reflux / Pariet ... I don `t suggest that interact with these medications .. Basically, I'm curious to see if the bleeding is probably caused by fish oil and whether it needs to lower the dose, or other additives such as vitamin E or C, to reduce the risk of epistaxis, or taking fish oil altogEther ... Of course, to hear how someone who knows ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment