Friday, February 12, 2010

Cervix Before Menstruation What Does It Mean When Your Cervix Is Soft?

What does it mean when your cervix is soft? - cervix before menstruation

What does it mean when the cervix is soft during menstruation? Everywhere I read that the cervix should be low and stable during this time ...

Here is my letter: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/cait ...

Only recently, after reviewing the neck, and I did it for about two weeks. I checked my cervix today because he was bleeding profusely and not be so complicated ... Well, halfway ... is high time ... and very sweet. I checked twice daily and has been the same ... This period is very long and lasted only 3 days and was very very easy. I know I'm pregnant, I can ... but that's normal? I searched Google and found nothing about it, everyone said it would be low andRD during my time.

Of course, I wash my hands before and after I thouroghly my cervix, so no need to hear about the danger of germs. I know that at this point.

2 comments:

venuslil... said...

Normally, the cervix is soft when it is needed most fertile or pregnant. Every womans body is different, maybe this is normal for your body. Continue to check the cervix once a day for the next cycle and see if the cervix is still soft during menstruation. You should really bears one HPT, just in case.

honeypot said...

I would not really worry about checking your cervix.

Hands and fingers full of bacteria, leading to establish in the vagina? Feeling of something not sure of.

I would not recommend, because they are more able to cause harm, then good.

Post a Comment