Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rude Adult Anniversary Pics Playing On An Adult Amateur Soccer Team-teammate Makes Rude Comments?

Playing on an adult amateur soccer team-teammate makes rude comments? - rude adult anniversary pics

I play in a football team and I am so, so players. I've been playing football for 10 months, I am new to this sport. On a scale of 1-10, one of which is a complete and 10 Novato Ronaldinho would be a 3rd My league consists of 4 levels, I am) in the third (one above the worst level.

One of my colleagues made a few remarks, as the errors in the middle of the game, and sometimes things said that should find another team. Nobody in the team is good with me. I think I can play decently. I make an occasional mistake, but I'm also a few good shots at times.

What is the best way to manage and fashion? Should I let him go and know only that there are people who say things that are sometimes rude? I Should the computer and find another? Or something else?

5 comments:

Cules 4 life: ASHKON IS BACK said...

The trick is that this team has generally arrogant smart aleck who can not be good, but I think all teams HES changes are likely to have any major impact if they do a team with friends or acquaintances wouldnt. Taking into account the times you've played, that's pretty damn good.

Rona9 said...

Something like this has happened to me years ago. So I told the guys, "Look, buddy, I do not need # # # # comments from you." I never said anything, but this later ...

Mobius1 said...

Everyone knows that should have a good team, respect for others and not show the finger, but not so. I played football and they are PPL Put Me Down, and it comes to you b / cu know ur leaving them down, but at the same time, it's not fair, so they will not solve the finger at you and blame everything I have on this issue for you and you can e-mail me that you do not play practice w / this team with him?

eshamn said...

Contact footballs. Not on a weak note, so that the paper will prevent people tend to cut their own meat. I am sure that is the coach or captain of this type are known and we know it is a distraction when you release the mouse button. Otherwise, show that not only shocked by his comments, they get bored and find someone to get to.

The Firebrand Transit said...

Remind him that he is also a level three of the team, if that's what you mean by 4 levels. I'm sure you're doing great. Not to discourage you, man. This is a great sport.

Also try to blame the card, it feels bad to an asshole. Tell him that you are a lot of fun and exercise. Tell me, do your best and you would appriciate if he, like his teammate, he could be in his case and supported.
If in any empathy, is affected.


Or, for example: "If I was Eric Cantona, karate kick me."

If a dam has been completed, thanks to ridicule him in the face and said in a very sarcastic, "Oh. I wish I could play like you like you can not come to play for [name of an incredible team: Manchester United Arsenal proposals, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Celtic, or otherwise.]

If all else fails, headbutt.

Post a Comment