Monday, January 18, 2010

Gps Antenna Mount What Is The Best GPS Vehicle Tracking/ Theft Recovery System? (Please No Lojack Or Teletrac- I've Tried Them)

What is the best GPS Vehicle Tracking/ Theft Recovery System? (Please no Lojack or Teletrac- I've tried them) - gps antenna mount

Has anyone experience that most of the markets after the recovery of stolen vehicles (monitoring) systems, are also a good host and work in a taxi? The installation of the antenna is particularly problematic in the old (classic Mercedes) Convertible steel shields the panel antenna and other places, they do not create enough space or other problems too.

I would be able to monitor not only the car online, but also ask to review its current situation (see, for example, if I parked in a parking lot at the mall, etc.

I have no interest Teletrac LoJack or because they do not work well. I would also be able to follow the same car on the Internet.

My main problems associated with previous systems I've used it often does not work, especially if the car near an airport, in a garage or other "dead zones".

THANK YOU!
Tom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teletrac works fine for me! I think you must be referring to the very old radio based system. Today's system works with cellular data and is usually installed with an internal "wedge" time of antenna in the windshield - or in a stealthier location if necessary.

Thunderc... said...

You can try some of the functions that can take advantage of the parents to their young drivers as the intelligence-matrix display

hmtcrxsi... said...

Compustar

Post a Comment