Friday, November 13, 2009

Transporting A Tanning Bed Which Buggy Would You Go For?

Which buggy would you go for? - transporting a tanning bed

We had and said a Fab Bebe Confort Loola "was like my little loved me until recently. It is now 18 months and is not really a fan of a stroller - only if necessary to go (but need shopping, hiking, etc.), the Loola is currently not adequate because they do not feel well enough, and that the constant pressure to the front, so think af Buggy - Umbrella style sometimes. It must be difficult because they all have a great 18mth old But lighter weight and easy to wear. I like the Maclaren XLR (such as the XT, but a little bigger than I think?) What I saw Tan / Crimson and coffee / Rose - is Woth cosytoes, seat liner, chest, etc. Or Raincover ... appreciate what Mamas and Papas pushchair jet? Any advice. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment