Saturday, November 14, 2009

Asperger Syndrome Signs And Symptoms Do You Think I Might Have Asperger's Syndrome?

Do you think I might have Asperger's Syndrome? - asperger syndrome signs and symptoms

I always had the habit of talking to my subconscious when I was alone or with friends. I try to control them, but do not go often, so my friends look at me funny sometimes. I noticed that my father, this is not, it must be genetic. I've heard, this is a symptom of Asperger's Syndrome, I was with my aunt, a nurse diagnosed. I other relatively "uncommon" things obsessively snapping fingers, laughing for no reason, dirty jokes, most people do not feel funny, and have problems with such things out and talking to strangers, especially women. I also had an obsessive interest in things like ants, bats, whales, geography and history.
Could it be a sign of Asperger's syndrome?

0 comments:

Post a Comment