Friday, November 13, 2009

Red Spots On Skin More Condition_symptoms Red Blood Spots Under Skin From Tanning Bed, I Am A Very Pale Person Trying To Tan?

Red blood spots under skin from tanning bed, I am a very pale person trying to tan? - red spots on skin more condition_symptoms

Recently I've been three times in a solarium primarily UVA (UVB radiation is very low). I have a very, very light brown base the entire body except for my bikini line and chest. The rest of my body were not altered in general, but noticed in my bikini and chest, and I, small red spots of blood under the skin, the size of a pinprick. They are bigger in my chest, partly under my breast.
I thought my breasts were just patches) to (me itching in the lower chest and took the points for it, but I scratched my bikini hard at all .. only a slight scratch. I noticed the points for the first time in my bikini area, but they were so small, I do not think anything about it.
My friend thought maybe I was allergic to the lotion myself, but I fear it is another matter.
Has anyone heard of anything like that? These points are not used in any other place in my body. Should I tan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment